The auction system is user-related and therefore requires a registration.
Registration is free, as is bidding for (= buying) objects. Reading the
individual auctions does not require registration or login to the system.
The homepage is divided into different areas. On top, there is the main
menu with the menu items
At the top on the right you can sign in or sign out to the system. After
signing in, the account balance is displayed.
Below this area, there are the "Top-News" with current
Special-Auctions, PreAuctions or Stores, all linked to the individual
In the next section, three topics are shown: on the left the "Search"
feature, below the "Categories" and on the right "Gallery
- the "Search" feature (basic search) offers the possibility
to Search in "Title & Description" , "Listing
#" and "User" (= seller).
- The button "Advanced Search" offers you more search
options, such as "newest listings".
- The menu items shown under "Categories" offer direct
access to the auctions.
- The "Gallery Featured Items" are displayed by random
selection on the main page. One click leads directly to the corresponding
Below the "Gallery Featured Items", the "Featured
Items" follow. Again, a click leads directly to the corresponding
And finally, at the bottom end of the page, there is the footer: Here
you can find the following contents:
- Contact (to submit an email message to us)
- Terms & Conditions (General Business Terms)
- About Us (Imprint and Disclaimer)
- Fees (Price list for sellers)
- Statistics (Web statistics of our auctioning site)
- On the right side: Date and Time (of your page request, does
not automatically update)
After the copyright notices, you have the opportunity to change the
language. This affects only the user interface, not the titles or
descriptions of listings (objects).